It's a gorgeous day here in sunny South Wales so I am hoping that you are having a dry day too!
Today I am sharing a card project that I made for Tonic Studios shows over on Create and Craft this week as part of their 4 Day Deal.
I loved working with the last Sew Pretty collection so to have another set to expand on that Wow!
The new Sew Pretty sets are versatile and look fabulous no matter what you do with them :)
So here is my card and I hope that you like it. xx
What MJ Did
- Create a 8 1/2" x 7 1/2" white card blank.
- Cut a piece of yellow card to 8 3/8" x 7 5/8". Glue to front of card blank.
- Cut a piece of pink card to 8 1/4" x 7 1/4".
- To create frames - measure 3/8" in from each edge and mark lightly with a pencil as a guide.
- Next along the 8 1/4" side measure from the left-hand mark across 2 1/4" to form a rectangle. Cut out the aperture.
- Leave 3/8" between the first and second panel and once again measure 2 2/14" across to form next panel. Repeat once again for the third panel. You should have three apertures cut.
- Using 3D foam tape attach the pink panel piece to front of card.
- Using the Elegant Columns Butterfly die cut out 4 pieces.
- Using a pink pen add faux stitching following the dots.
- Attach the two outside butterfly columns first using 3D foam pads. Then glue the last two pieces together apart from the wings. Then add to centre panel with foam pads.
- To finish bend up butterfly wings and add yellow Crystal Drops.
What MJ Used
We hope you have been inspired.