Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

Home Rococo Petite - Quaint Bird House - Many Thanks Card - New from Tonic Studios

Hi Everyone


I hope you are enjoying the sunshine as we are here in sunny South Wales :)



Today I want to share a project that I have made using the NEW Tonic Studios Home Rococo Petite – Quaint Bird House together with some of my favourite older dies in Tonic's die range.


Here is my project for you.  I hope you like it.










What I Did


  • Use 7" x 7" white card base.
  • Cut some pale aqua card to 6 3/4" square.  Glue this to card front.
  • Cut a piece of patterned paper to 6 1/2" x 3".  Glue to right side of card front.
  • Take a piece of both kraft card and pale aqua card and cut down the short  edge of each piece using a border die.
  • Glue the pale aqua card on to the kraft card so that there is an overhang from the kraft card piece.
  • Trim to 6 3/4" by 6 3/4" and glue to front of card.
  • Cut a piece of white card to 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" and piece of patterned paper to 6 3/8" x 4 3/8".  Glue these together.  Glue to front of card.
  • Die cut your selected dies to create interest in the background together with the Quaint Birdhouse. 
  • Decorate card front to suit.  Add a greeting and flowers to finish.
  • Enjoy!


What I Used



Home Rococo Petite – Quaint Bird House – 1292E

Verso Strip Die Set – Lych Gate Wish – 065E

Sew Pretty – Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame – 1227E

Royal Fern Die set – 657E

Miniature Moments – Many Thanks – 1252E

Nuvo Crystal Drops Collection – Pearl White – 651N

Funky Glue Pen – 29.5ml – 421E

Tonic Studio's Tangerine Die Cutting Machine



I hope you have been inspired.


Thanks
for
Popping By
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment