Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2016

NEW Cotswold Creative Storage Unit from Tonic Studios

Hi Everyone


MJ here with another fabulous NEW product from Tonic Studios.  It is made from high quality MDF with a smooth finish.  It is very simple to put together and then the fun begins!




Jodie will be launching them on Create and Craft at 3pm on Thursday 4th February.  This is a fantastic way to store your Nuvo products and you get to decorate it however you want.




Today I am showcasing one of the Cotswold pieces that I made for the show. 



I have used a mix of paints and crackle paints from Decoart to make the distressed paint effect and the rusted die cut elements. It was a lot of fun to do.  I wanted it to look as if someone had found it in an old house they had moved into and that looked as if it had been repainted many times.  But I have given it a subtle teal colour wash as well.

I hope you like it.

What I Used

Tonic Studios Tangerine Die Cutting Machine

Paints Used

Decoart Media Fluid Acrylics
Titan Buff/Raw Umber/Paynes Grey/Quinacridone Gold/Cobalt Turquoise Hue
Decoart Media - Texture Sand Paste



We hope you have been inspired.

Thanks
for
Popping By

xx

1 comment: