Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Cotswold Creative Storage Unit from Tonic Studios - #2

Hi Everyone


MJ here. Today I would like to quickly share my second make for Tonic Studios launch of the Cotswold Creative Storage unit.


This launches today at 3pm with Jodie on Create and Craft - hope you've set your TV to record :)


On this project I decided to use my paints again but making it Folksy in style. 


Here it is and I hope you like it :)



Once I had glued my unit together I gave it two coats of a black chalk finish acrylic paint and let it dry completely (you can use a heat tool but I wanted a nice cuppa and a biccie before I moved on..lol ).

Next I moved onto the painting with small roses in purple and white.  I used the Folk It! technique which is really quick and easy to do and worked perfectly in this project.  I painted the roses onto both sides and also in the centre of each level. 


When the paint was dry I added some purple card to the base of each layer to finish.

What I Used

Forever Moments Cotswold Creative Storage – 989e
Funky Glue Pen – 29.5ml – 421E

Paints Used

PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Paints - Little Black Dress/Snowflake/Guacamole/Lavender


We hope you have been inspired.

Thanks
for
Popping By
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment