MJ here with a card that I made for the Tonic Studios Craftinator on Create and Craft this week.
I wanted to show how versatile the new sets are and how they work beautifully with the basic layering square die set.
Here it is and I hope that you like it. :)
How I made the Flap Part of Card
- Then repeat this step using pinhole die 3 down and layer square 6 down.
- Repeat again using pinhole die 6 down and layer square 9 down.
- Lastly use pinhole die 10 down.
- Score along the uncut lines and fold gently upwards.
- Then you will need to add some pretty papers to the back of each layer apart from the top square.
- Then I have added a square of burgundy card cut to 5 3/4" and glued the bottom layer to this leaving a narrow border.
- Now the fun part decorate using all the new Sew Pretty Die sets. Enjoy!
What I Used
Sew Pretty – Pinhole Nesting Layering Sqaure Die Set – 525E
Sew Pretty – Home Sweet Home Oval Frame – 1226E
Sew Pretty – Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame – 1227E
Square Layering Die Set – 480E
Memento Frame Die – Gift Of Love – 779E
Super Trimmer – 153E
Header Fold Dies – Cameo Creative – 057E
Premium Paper Pack – Folksy Florals – 1050E
We hope you have been inspired.