Today MJ is using Blue and White card and Nuvo Crystal Drops to stencil with. This is such a great technique and the Nuvo drops give a lovely pearl finish when dry. We hope you like it.
What MJ Did
- Take a 7” x 7” white card blank and mat some pale blue card onto the front leaving a narrow border.
- Next cut a white square an 1/4” smaller than the blue piece. Cut an aperture in the centre of the white square using the Memento Frame Die. Create a frame with blue card by using aperture die plus the next size up. Glue onto aperture.
- Using two white strips of card and the Bluebell Meadow die. Tape die in place and run through die cutting machine. Repeat on other strip.
- Glue the panels onto two strips of pale blue card and then cut an edge leaving a narrow border. Take the stencil and lay in top of the cut panel. Then using Nuvo Crystal drops in Wedgewood Blue spread over the stencil until covered. Wash stencil straight away. Repeat on remaining strip. Leave to dry.
- Add 3D foam to the back of the the white square and stick to front of card. Then add foam pads to rear of stencilled panels and add one to each side of the card base.
- Die cut the greeting in white and glue in position. Add a bow to finish.
What MJ Used
Tonic Studios Double Detail Die and Stencil – Bluebell Meadow – 1138E
Tonic Studios – Memento Frame Die – Gift Of Love – 779E
Nuvo Crystal Drops Collection – Wedgewood Blue – 660N
We hope you have been inspired.