MJ here with a very quick project for you today using the Tonic Patchwork Perfection Collection.
This card would make a great kids card and it’s very simple to do.
What MJ Did
- Star with a 7” x 7” Square card blank for the base.
- Cut a red layer at 6 7/8” x 6 7/8” to leave a very narrow border. Glue to card front.
- Cut a white piece of card at 6 5/8” x 6 5/8”. Using the button die cut your chosen design down the left side of this square.
- Then take a selection of coloured card and cut a few buttons!
- Adhere the white square to the front of the card with 3D foam pads. Glue buttons through holes in left side.
- Using the square dies in the set cut a red outer square and a coloured inner stitch square. Also cut a heart out.
- For the balloon strings I used the needle die. Add buttons to front to make the balloon arrangement. Add the layered square piece using 3D Foam pads.
- Cut out ‘Congratulations’ word twice once in red and the other in your chosen colour. Shadow, glue together and adhere to card.
- Use Nuvo Gloss Crystal drops to finish.
What Was Used
Patchwork Perfection – Everyday Squares Die Set – 185E
Patchwork Perfection – Square Stitch Die & Emboss Set – 1089E
Congratulations Sentiment Die – 1085E
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss – various
We hope you have been inspired.