Today we have a simple stamped card using the Dimension Stamp 'Vintage Fluttering Flourishes' stamp plate.
You get an amazng 14 elements to this set and it is so elegant. The butterfly is a large size but you can do so many effects with it. The flourishes and swirls are very useful and create wonderful backgrounds especially when used with WOW embossing powders. Doing this you not only get a luxurious finish but you also get texture.
We have chosen to use cream and black card together with black ink. We have also used the Sheena Silouhette Garden stamp plate.
Ingredients Used: -
Dimension Stamp - Vintage Fluttering Flourishes stamp
Sheena - Silouhette Garden stamp plate
Versafine Ink Pad - Onyx Black
Tonic Studio Border Punch - Doily Edge
Pink Saddle Stitch Gross Grain Ribbon
Collall 3D Glue Gel
What We Did
- Fold cream card stock in half to form A5 card base. Using a flourish stamp and the Versafine ink stamp the image on to front of card to create the background.
- Next, cut a piece of cream card to 13cm x 16cm. Stamp the butterfly image in the centre of this.
- Then using a Sheena leafy branch stamp - stamp around the outside edges.
- Take a craft knife and cut around the outside edge of the wings only so that they can be bent upwards.
- Cut a piece of black card to 13.5cm x 16.5cm and matt your butterfly panel onto this.
- Take a strip of black card and punch along the length of it. Adhere to front of card.
- Cut a strip of ribbon and adhere on top of punched border.
- Mount butterfly panel onto left hand side of front of card using 3D foam or Collall 3D glue gel.
- Finally embellish with the card candy and add a bow to finish.
Thanks for Popping By